Wednesday, July 8, 2009


I am always up for a challenge and these little rascals were just that!!
The wire was the problem so I tried fireline which is a strong beading thread(actually a fishing line)
Well, that wasn't any better as the fairies were too floppy.
I looked through my stuff and found some fabric covered wire which was I burned off the covering and cleaned the wire and.....VOILA!!!!. It worked... No blood... no frustrations... so I am finally satisfied........... the middle one is the one I did with the finer wire... I gave her a flower hat..... LOVE IT!!!!
Now I can go to my rug hooking group happy and relaxed....