Friday, April 23, 2010

CABERET Star...

I haven't blogged for awhile.. Lots going on.
Last week I was away on a quilting retreat with 40 quilters. That was fun...Pictures later.











This week my DH and I attended a performance of "Caberet" starring our grand daughter Emilee as "Sally".


Emilee graduates from Sheritan College in Toronto, School of the Arts this year and was excited to get the lead in their final production.


We went to see her and it was an exciting time. We couldn't get any pictures of her in the play but met her after to present her with some flowers and got some pictures then...

She is still wearing her stage make-up...... She does not usually have a very red pair of lips!! VBG

Thought you might like to see the pics.. One of me, my daughter, Emilee's Mom and Emilee....

One of me and my Hubby with Emilee...... Very Proud grandparents...

And one of Emilee as was in the program..... A fabulous night, One to remember...
















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must be so proud Maggie!

Micki said...

How wonderful for you to see that performance with your grandaughter. You must be so proud, Maggie!
Micki

JennaLouiseCreates said...

Yeah for your granddaughter! Sounds like a grand time! Jenna Louise

Terri Lee Takacs said...

What a beautiful couple you are and what a moment for your grandaughter!