Monday, October 10, 2011

More Bags

This oriental flavoured bag has a pocket in the front. The pocket is cut to match the background ladies... Neat eh?

 This is the messenger bag I was working on earlier, All finished now.It is a red wool and wool applique.
This is done with wool applique. I just cut out shapes and used my embellisher to attatch them. I love this color combo. The main part of the bag is a heavy fabric which I did a lot of machine stitching on.
This messenger bag has so many possibilities, hard to stop making them.

4 comments:

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

Love them! The Oriental one is really neat with that image!!!!
Hugs,Pat

FredaB said...

Your bags are really neat. I too liked the Oriental one but wouldn't turn any of them down.

Hugs

FredaB

Unknown said...

I just love all things oriental and this is gorgeous

Shairon said...

Gorgeous bags and the oriental one is just achingly beautiful!