Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My Blogoversary

Hello Dear Friends...
I can't beleive I forgot it is my Blogoversary! I have been so busy preparing for a Studio sale I guess I just forgot!
I have been blogging since 2006. It has been a great experience for me, meeting so many wonderful talented people from all over the world.
It has been a learning experience for someone like me who said a few years ago, I have no interest in computers, it is a waste of time............now I know how wrong I was..
I must admit I spend a little too much time here, but it is so nice to surf around and visit your blogs.. Always something exciting to see and do..
Thank you to all my followers, you are all an inspiration to me.
Stay tuned as I plan to have a draw for something nice in the near future..
Thanks again,.,., I love you all
Big Hugs
Maggie

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Congratulations!! Hope you have many more years.

Suztats said...

Happy Blogoversary!!!

Dolores said...

Congratulations. Wow, five years. Way to go!