Monday, October 8, 2007

Busy Times



September is here and with it comes "Busy Times" Everything I belong to and am associated with all begins after a relaxing summer break. I say relaxing.... NOT!
When one enjoys the arts and also supplies stores and my Etsy online store there is no break. Art marches on, and I love it. A day without creating is like a day without sunshine.
I have been busy making my beaded art dolls, along with cloth dolls, scissor fobs, art doll pins and trying to catch up with my Beaded Art Project...
I love doing it all I just wish that a 48 hour day could be invented!!VBG
Here are some pictures of what I have been doing.
The orange beaded art doll is sporting one of my own faces with an orange finish. The idea of this one was to be a hand mirror. It fits your hand perfectly and when you turn it over it has a mirror beaded into it. I will be selling thid on my ETSY shop as soon as I list her,
You can go here http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=30216
Meanwhile back to the drawing board.
Have a great day
((((hugs))))
Maggie

3 comments:

*~tabby~* crooked heart art said...

hi maggie
i recognise that beaded beauty:)
i finally got your etsy shop to appear on my blog-yea!!
hope you are well
hugs tammy:)

Melo said...

Maggie, thanks so much for commenting on my blog. I came over to see yours and I immediately fell in love with your quote "life is short...wear sequins". And I agree about a 24 hr day being so painfully short! I sometimes try to compensate by going w/o sleep but it messes me all up, as I'm not so young any more.

I went to your Esty shop too, and I love Ned Nimble Thimble!

hugs,
Cris

Marie said...

Wowzers - this is fabulous!