Sunday, November 9, 2008

A SURPRISE FOR ME!


I spent the week-end at a retreat with 30 quilters.I was tired out from all the fun but when I got home this award was waiting for me... Did that ever jazz me up!!! What a surprise! Woo Hoo!!!!
The generosity came from Jenna Louise. Be sure to visit her Blog.. Lots to see there.Thanks Jenna Louise for your kindness. I surely appreciate it.Now I must pass this honor along.....

The Rules of this award are :
1. 5 People are allowed to receive this award
2 4 dedicated followers
3. 1 New follower to your blog who lives in another part of the world.
4. Please link back to the person who gave you this award.

So here are the friends I am passing this award along to...
1.Jackie at Beadin' Gram
2.Phyllis at Carolina Arts
3.Tammy at Crooked Heart Art
4.Judy at CJ Stitching and Blooms
5.Miri at Milk and Honey Quilts

4 comments:

JennaLouiseCreates said...

Yeah, I'm so glad you liked your award! I can't wait to visit all the blogs you passed it on too! I'm so happy you enjoyed your retreat! I could quilt for days on end! Take care! Jenna Louise

Miri said...

I am writing this with my mouth wide open-I am so surprised and pleased. Thank you so very much.

Reflections of life and art said...

Congratulations Maggie and to all who are honored with this award....enjoy!

Hugs,
Noel

Anonymous said...

Hi Maggie,

I'm glad to see your blog and have been wondering how you are doing. I'm going to become a follower so I can keep up with you.

Beadily yours
Susan Feldkamp
nightbeaderatlarge.blogspot.com