Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Pieces of Friendship Have Arrived

The pieces of Friendship measure 4" sqare.

This one is from Pat Winter,

Pat I love the path of silk roses and leaves... Oh so dainty, and the chartreuse section is one of my favorite colors.. . Thanks so much Pat for this little work of art and a big thank you for hosting this fun exchange. I will look forward to another one sometime..


This blue piece was made by Marjorie Holme The beads make it sparkle and shine and check out the feature button with the bird on it..Love it Marjorie, thank you so much.















This one is from Mary Schuberg, Love the fabrics here and the star looks like a wishing star.... Thanks Mary for this lovely piece.







This one is from Laurie Walton..Love the dreamcatcher Laurie.. and the wee bird is so precious...The dreamcatcher hole seems to be your trademark Laurie, I knew right away who it was from... Hey... remember the postcard and the spider!! hee hee
THANKS TO PAT FOR A FUN EXCHANGE... LOOKING FORWARD TO ANOTHER SOMETIME...
AND A BIG THANK YOU TO EACH OF YOU LADIES THAT TOOK THE TIME TO PARTICIPATE.
I WILL TREASURE THESE PIECES I RECEIVED ALWAYS..XOXO

11 comments:

Just Lisa said...

These are so cute.... will they be pieced together to make a puzzle quilt? Or isn't that the symbol for autism awareness? This would be a great gift for the mother of an autistic child.

Dolores said...

Beautiful pieces. How big are they?

Clare Wassermann said...

What a wonderful idea - I'd like to know how big they are xx

Maggie R said...

Hi Ladies... Thank you for stopping by with your sweet comments.
The pieces are 4" square which made it a bit of a challenge for me and that is saying something since I make miniature quilts with the blocks often times measuring 1"
However crazy patch is new for me and the is really where the challenge was. I am learning and getting better every day..
xoxo
((((hugs))))
Maggie

Wildflowerhouse said...

Wasn't this a fun exchange Maggie. I sure hope you join us in the Fall. I love my pcs. and yours are so special too. Sharon

jan said...

Fabulous, wish I had heard about this, I would have loved to have given this a go. Lucky you Maggie. lol Jan x

Pam said...

Wonderful pieces. Would love to see your puzzle when put together.

Micki said...

Lovely puzzle pieces. I can't wait to see what you do with them!
Micki

trisha too said...

these are all lovely!
:)

JennaLouiseCreates said...

Hi Maggie. What wonderful puzzle pieces, so lovely. It also looks like you had a wonderful retreat, good for you:) I'm finally back in the blogging world, it's been a busy and happy summer season. Blessings, Jenna Louise

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

Glad your puzzles arrived and you are happy with them. It was a fun swap and I am fully recovered except for making up for my IOU's...hope to get all of them done within the next two weeks.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your continuous supportive kind comments :-)
Hugs,Pat