Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I must say I cannot stop beading..... I guess it is a good thing since I am finally back on track and creating somethingHere is what I have been doing ...I really enjoyed the earring pattern I recently learned, so I did it again using different size beads,, Interesting how it changes the look. The long dangly (is that a word!)ones are a new pattern I just tried. I think they are soooo pretty..Next I got out my beading loom and decided to try this again. I only had one class using it and I did have some trouble with the threading..... However along with some tutorials online I managed to get going.... My problem now is finishing it and what to do with all the threads you are left with...sigh.... back to finding more tutorials I am a pianist and this pattern was fun to do.... not able to get any sound out of it though!! haha
Ps....Sorry I lost the comments that were here.
I redid the post trying to get the pictures to enloarge!!! How annoying ....
http://www.blogger.com/profile/07374802398845783137 has left a new comment on your post "BITTEN BY THE BEADING BUG": Love all that beaded jewelery. I is great!!! I'm trying to learn needle tatting. All of your projects are soooo neat. You are just so creative.Hugs, Pat
Dolores has left a new comment on your post "BITTEN BY THE BEADING BUG": The beaded jewellery is gorgeous. Isn't it funny how one gets into these 'moods' or frenzies about creating.

3 comments:

Gypsy said...

So glad you are enjoying beading again, Maggie and your new creations are beautiful! Love how you played with the earring pattern, and you have more patience than I, to use that Indian loom!!

JennaLouiseCreates said...

I love the earrings and the beading loom is interesting. Maggie you are so talented!

Terri Lee Takacs said...

Hi Sweet Maggie! Isn't is wonderful when you get on one of those creative highs!!! I love that!Your creations are beautiful!